Metabo 18 V BRUSHLESS Drill/Screwdriver with Quick-change Chuck 120 Nm BS 18 LTX BL Q I 4.0 K
- Brushless drill/screwdriver with maximum power for demanding applications
- Metabo Quick System: quick change of bit retainer and bits, for flexible working
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for accurate and intricate working
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
- Handy belt hook and bit holder can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
Battery voltage 18 V
Maximum torque - soft 60 Nm / 531 in-lbs
Pulse torque 65 Nm / 48 ft. lbs
Maximum torque, hard 120 Nm / 1062 in-lbs
Adjustable torque 1 - 20 Nm // 9 - 177 in-lbs
Drill Ø steel 13 mm / 1/2 "
Drill-Ø soft wood 65 mm / 2 1/2 "
No-load speed 0 - 500 / 0 - 1850 rpm
Chuck capacity 1.5 - 13 mm // 1/16 - 1/2 "
Weight (including battery pack) 2 kg / 4.4 lbs
Drilling in metal 3.2 m/s²
Screwdriving without impact 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 78 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 89 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
|2 x 4.0Ah Batteries|
|ASC 30-36 Charger|