RAZORWELD 140 MMA/TIG INVERTER
Razorweld ARC140 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from UNIMIG. The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
The Razorweld ARC140 is equipped with DC Lift TIG Arc function that allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition. The Razor Arc 140 creates a remarkably smooth stable arc leading to high quality TIG welds.
The Razorweld ARC140 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications. The Razorweld Arc140 is packaged in a tough PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories. The-ARC140 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
• Latest IGBT inverter technology
• Hot start (improves electrode starting)
• VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
• Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
• Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
• Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
• Ultra-smooth DC TIG welding current
• Thermal overload protection
• Generator compatible (recommend 9.0 KVA minimum)
• Tolerant to variable power supplies