Metabo 710 W, Paint Stripper LF 724 S
- Only from Metabo: the problem solver for renovation work. Saves up to 70% of time when compared to conventional working methods
- For the environmentally-friendly removal of paint and varnish from even wooden surfaces, such as stairs, doors and windows
- Suitable for processing untreated wood
- Suitable for processing notches by virtue of lateral blades
- Variably adjustable milling depth
- Die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Carbide reversible blade, can be used on four sides for a long service life
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
Torque 2 Nm / 18 in-lbs
Cutting edge cycle 80 mm / 3 1/8 "
Maximum notch depth unlimited
Lateral milling height 28 mm / 1 1/8 "
Axial routing depth 0 - 0.3 mm // 0 - 0.012 "
Radial routing depth 0.15 mm / 0.006 "
Rated input power 710 W
Output power 430 W
No-load speed 10000 rpm
Revolutions at rated load 6700 rpm
Weight (without power cable) 2.4 kg / 5.3 lbs
Cable length 4 m / 13 ft
Planing soft wood 6.4 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 86 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 97 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- 4 Carbide reversible blades
- Extraction connector
- Adjusting wrench with handle
- Plastic carry case