Metabo 570 W, D-Handle - STEB 70 Quick
- Metabo Quick for changing saw blades without tools
- Low-lying saw blade guidance for precise cuts
- Top handle with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Selectable chip blowing function ensures free view of cutting line
- Variospeed (V) Electronics for working with customised stroke rates for the materials used
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Precision guide rail and guiding device available as accessory
Rated input power 570 W
Output power 335 W
Cutting depth wood 70 mm / 2 3/4 "
Cutting depth NF metal 20 mm / 3/4 "
Cutting depth sheet stee l6 mm / 1/4 "
Swivel range from / to:- 45 / + 45 °
Pendulum stroke levels 4
Strokes in idle 900 - 3300 rpm
Saw blade stroke 22 mm / 7/8 "
Weight (without power cable) 2 kg / 4.4 lbs
Cable length 2.4 m / 8 ft
Sawing wood 12 m/s²
Sawing metal 8.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 2 m/s²
Sound pressure level 89 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 100 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Extraction Nozzles
- Hexagonal wrench
- Plastic carry case
- Protective glass
- Chip Guard Plates