Metabo 18 V Jigsaw - Barrel STA 18 LTX 140
- Extremely powerful jigsaw with VTC-Electronics for fast cuts into softwood of up to 140 mm
- High sawing performance: in excess of 40 metres in chipboard (19 mm) with only one battery pack charge
- Extremely handy due to small handle size and soft-grip surface
- Precise and material-matched sawing due to the variable stroke rate, pendulum stroke and low-lying saw blade guidance with spring support
- Metabo "Quick" for changing saw blades without tools and with automatic ejection
- Convenient automatic start-up with automatic stroke rate acceleration
- Simple bevel cuts thanks to footplate with rest points that can be adjusted without tools
- Selectable shaving blower function ensures free view of cutting line
- Integrated LED work light for illumination of the cutting line
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised stroke rates, which remain constant under load
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after battery pack change
- Long service life thanks to optimum gear and motor design and robust die-cast aluminium gear housing
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
Battery voltage 18 V
Cutting depth wood 140 mm / 5 1/2 "
Cutting depth NF metal 35 mm / 1 3/8 "
Cutting depth sheet steel 10 mm / 3/8 "
Swivel range from / to:- 45 / + 45 °
Pendulum stroke levels 4
Strokes in idle 1000 - 3000 rpm
Weight (including battery pack) 2.9 kg / 6.4 lbs
Sawing wood 12 m/s²
Sawing metal 12 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 2.3 m/s²
Sound pressure level 90 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 101 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Plastic guard plate
- Chip guard plate
- MetaLoc case insert
- without battery pack, without charger