Metabo Compact Metal Bevelling Tool 900 W - KFM 9-3 RF
- Compact metal bevelling tool for 45° chamfers and radii of 2 to 3 mm at visible edges
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Slim cutter head with standard carbide indexable inserts and ball-bearing stationary seal ring for working in tubes and in curves
- Guide stop for a uniform finish and high quality of the surface when processing straight sheets
- Metabo Marathon-motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Thumbwheel controlled Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics ideal for working on materials requiring customised speeds, and at speeds which remain almost constant under load
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Slim design for ideal handling
No-load speed 4500 - 11500 rpm
Rated input power 900 W
Output power 470 W
Type of edges Chamfer and radius
Max. chamfer width 45° 6 mm / 1/4 "
Max. chamfer height at 45° 4 mm / 5/32 "
Possible radii R2 / R3
Grading of cutting depth setting 0.1 mm / 0.00394 "
Curves smallest internal Ø 13 mm
Weight (without power cable) 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs
Cable length 4 m / 5/32 "
Sound pressure level 87 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 98 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- 2 carbide indexable inserts 45° chamfer (ISO: DCMT 11 T 304)
- 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R2
- 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R3
- Guide Stop
- Screwdriver Torx 15
- Bow-type handle
- MetaLoc case