Metabo Metal Bevelling Tool 1550 W - KFM 15-10 F
- Metal bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10 mm for weld seam preparation
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of the chamfer angle directly via the guide plates
- Universal milling head with three carbide indexable inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled working by virtue of large-scale guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy preparation of weld seams
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance, adjustable without the need for tools
- Metabo Marathon-motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Thumbwheel controlled Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics ideal for working on materials requiring customised speeds, and at speeds which remain almost constant under load
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection of the user by virtue of lateral plates for conveying the chips
No-load speed 7800 - 12200 rpm
Rated input power 1500 W
Output power 810 W
Type of edges Chamfer
Max. chamfer width 45° 14 mm / 9/16 "
Max. chamfer height at 45° 10 mm / 3/8 "
Grading of cutting depth setting 0.1 mm / 0.00394 "
Curves smallest outer Ø 75 mm / 2 15/16 "
Weight (without power cable) 4.9 kg / 10.8 lbs
Cable length 4 m / 157 1/2 "
Sound pressure level 92 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 103 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- 3 Carbide indexable inserts Universal
- Stop roller
- Screwdriver Torx 15
- Screwdriver SW 4 with T-handle
- Open-jawed spanner SW 10
- Side handle
- Metal carry case