PASLODE IMPULSE IM250A-LI 1.6mm (16ga) TrimMaster ANGLED LI-ION BRADDER
Key Features & Benefits
- Lithium Ion Battery Technology - 50% more shots per charge allowing you to complete the job faster.
- Battery On/Off Position - locks battery in place when disengaged for safer handling and minimising the need to replace batteries.
- Improved line of sight for accurate brad placement.
- Quick clear nose reduces downtime if fastener jam occurs.
- Brad lock out bar eliminates blank tool firing to protect timber and tool.
- Lithium-Ion battery drives 9,000 shots per 1 hour charge time.
- Low actuation pressure reduces operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic design with non-slip hand grip to improve comfort and safety with belt and rafter hook for convenience.
- No Mar Tip prevents damage to timber and cladding surfaces.
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||274 x 292 x 87mm|
|Fastener Range||32 - 63mm|
|Cycle Rate||2-3 brads/second intermittently|
|Magazine Capacity||100 approx|
|Fuel Cell Life||1000 approx|
|Battery Life||9,000 shots per charge|
- Skirting Boards
- Stair Rails