PASLODE IMPULSE IM90Ci 2.8-3.15mm FRAMING NAILER
Key Features & Benefits
- Power & Performance- An increase of power of 30% over previous models.
- Optimised balance- The centre of gravity on the tool is located at the trigger. Increasing user comfort.
- Rubber moulded hand grip- Providing increased user comfort and grip.
- Low pressure actuation- Design feature will help reduce operator fatigue.
- Tool free depth- Provides precise dial control of nail depth.
- Lower probe with skew nailing teeth- ensure positive placement of the fastener.
- Removable rear-load magazine.
- On / Off Battery switch & Belt hook.
- Rafter hook combination.
- Electronic Fuel Injection- The new electronic fuel injection gives working threshold of -15°C to 49°C.
|Electronic Fuel Injection||working threshold of 15°C to 49°C|
|Dimensions(LxHxW)||324 x 3860 x 113mm|
|Fastener Range||50 -90mm|
|Cycle Rate||3 nails/second intermittently|
|Magazine Capacity||42 approximately|
|Fuel Cell Life||1,250 approx|
|Collation Angle||34 degrees|
|Battery Life||9,000 shots per charge|