TSV 60K 168mm Plunge Cut Scoring Saw in Systainer with 1900mm Rail
Since 1980, Festool plunge-cut saws have been known for their reliable quality and absolute precision. Our objective: The perfect cut. With the TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring function, we have achieved exactly that.
Splinter-free sawing on both sides now from the very first cut. Coupled with the built-in KickbackStop, you and your workpiece are protected from dangerous kickbacks and thanks to the ideal combination of Festool system accessories, your work can always be precise and tailored to requirements, even when on the move.
With the TSV 60 K, workshop-quality results can be replicated on the construction site – as good as with a stationary machine.
- Splinter-free: The scoring ensures splinter-free work results on both sides from the very first cut.
- Long-lasting: Diamond scoring saw blade with very long service life for perfect cut quality time after time.
- Saw system: comprehensive system with ideal accessories for perfect panel cutting.
- Safer: the unique KickbackStop reduces the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Versatile: 60 mm cutting depth and can be combined with the FSK cross cutting guide rail or FS guide rail.
- Swivels with: perfect scoring, even on mitre cuts from 0° to 45°.
- Flexible: Both the scoring saw blade and the main saw blade can be manually activated and deactivated.
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop on the main saw blade and the possibility of standing it on its side make changing the saw blade very simple, even with the scoring saw blade.
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures work progresses without difficulty whilst requiring less effort.
- Splinter-free cutting of chipboard, specially veneered and plastic-coated panels
- Splinter-free cutting of HPL compact panels such as Trespa®
- Precise plunge cuts in materials up to 60 mm thick
- Perfect, splinter-free cutting to length of interior doors
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Cross cuts with the FSK cross cutting guide rail (floor and façade panels)
Ensures splinter-free cuts on both sides from the very first cut. That way, the cut edges are ready for further work straight away.
Guarantees a very long service life and perfect cut quality time and time again.
Precision adjustments of the scoring saw blade for a splinter-free cutting edge.
Depending on the application, the scoring function can be activated and deactivated as required.
Thanks to the guide rails fixed with fastening clamps and the tool-free adjustable guide jaws, the TSV 60 K runs on the guide rail without any play at all.
The integrated KickbackStop reduces the risk of injury and damage to the workpiece caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece. Once the saw has been triggered, it is ready for use straight away without replacements or additional costs.
TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw can also be combined with the FSK cross cutting guide rail, for a portable system enabling quick and accurate cross cuts to be made.
The brushless EC-TEC motor makes the TSV 60 K virtually maintenance-free and extremely powerful. The high-speed, brushless EC-TEC motor with 6,800 rpm enables work to progress effortlessly while requiring less force.
The scoring unit swivels. For splinter-free mitre cuts of 90° to 45°.
The FastFix spindle stop on the main saw blade and an additional spindle stop for the scoring saw blade make it extremely easy to change the saw blade. The compact, sophisticated design means the saw can be set down on its side, which simplifies changing of the saw blade.
The transparent sliding viewing window and the additional markings for the starting and end point to the left and right of the machine provide a good view of the saw blade. What's more, there are plunge-cut markings for the plunge-cut area of the scoring saw blade.
The improved accuracy of the cutting depth setting, with a dual indicator and fine adjustment guarantees exact setting. Improved handling and parallax-free reading come as standard.
Combined with our guide rails, a wide range of saw blades, the adapted extraction system, saw table and angle stop, we offer a top-class sawing system. The cut edges can be worked on straight away with the CONTURO edge bander.
Our fitted control electronics enable temperature monitoring, a quick-acting brake and speed control for optimum adaptation to the material.
1 x TSV 60k 168 Plunge Cut Scoring Saw
Fine Tooth Saw Blade 168mm x 1.8mm x 20mm 42 Tooth
Scoring Saw Blade 47mm x 6.35mm x 1 Tooth
Systainer3 SYS 5 Medium 437mm x 396mm Storage Box
FS Guide Rail 1900mm
Allen key, size 5 mm
Allen key, size 4 mm