Makita Battery Belt Adapter Pack (BAP182)
- Designed to reduce user fatigue, by transferring battery weight from the tool body to the waist or optional shoulder belt.
- Main unit - Holds two 18V Li-ion batteries, which are installed to power the tool
- Dual battery fuel gauge - Indicates the power remaining in each battery individually in 3 stages
- Belt clip / Belt slots - Enable user to hold the main unit securely on the waist or firmly fix the unit to a waist belt.
- Adaptors - Transfers the power from the two 18V batteries in the main unit to the tool body, without the weight of the batteries.