Universal Saw Blade 168mm x 1.8mm x 20mm 28 Tooth
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material. Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide.
After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
- Circular saw blade with cross-cut teeth for fast sawing action
- Saw teeth made of high-quality carbide – for optimum sawing action and a good cut quality
- With alternating teeth and a medium chip angle, this saw blade is suitable for both rip cuts and cross cuts
- Colour coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- Ideal in combination with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw – for exact, efficient working
- for all wooden materials, building panels – medium cut
- WOOD UNIVERSAL. For machining solid wood
- For panel cutting in blockboard, plywood, multiplex/multilayered wood, raw chipboard, MDF (medium-density fibreboard) and HDF (high-density fibreboard)
The teeth shapes of the saw blades, which are optimally adapted to the machine, enable a high cutting performance and quality – for efficient work.
The reduced cutting width of the saw blade geometry allows users to work faster and for longer. The saw teeth made of high-quality carbide result in a considerably longer service life, while maintaining a consistent cutting quality.
Low wear and long service life thanks to optimally coordinated system components: Perfect interaction of saw blades with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw.