Fine Tooth Saw Blade 168mm x 1.8mm x 20mm 42 Tooth
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material. Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide.
After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
- In addition to the cross-cut teeth, a "trapezoidal tooth" is used This relieves the cross-cut teeth and ensures a high and even running smoothness as well as a long service life
- Excellent cut quality – clean and splinter-free cuts
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal – for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- Colour coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- Ideal in combination with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw – for exact, efficient working
- for veneered and coated panels, solid wood cross cuts, MDF – fine cut
- WOOD FINE CUT. For clean and splinter-free cross cuts in solid wood as well as for coated or veneered panels
- Furniture manufacture
- Panel cuts
- Kitchen fitting
The teeth shapes of the saw blades, which are optimally adapted to the machine, enable a high cutting performance and quality – for efficient work.
The reduced cutting width of the saw blade geometry allows users to work faster and for longer. The saw teeth made of high-quality carbide result in a considerably longer service life, while maintaining a consistent cutting quality.
Low wear and long service life thanks to optimally coordinated system components: Perfect interaction of saw blades with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw.