CT 26l M Class Dust Extractor
- Guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on site or in the workshop
- Compact and lightweight, it's clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power.
- Suction power is adjustable and the switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required and turn off when not.
- Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CTM 26 with HEPA promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
Scope of Delivery
- CTM 26 Dust Extractor
- Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- Cover for Intake Manifold
- Integrated Hose Garage
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC Function
- Cable Wrap
- Antistatic Smooth Suction Hose D27 x 3.5 m
- Floor Nozzle Set 27 mm / 36 mm
- Plastic Curved Hand Tube 36 mm
- Plastic Tube Set 36 mm
- Tool Manual
- Workshop and on site cleaning
- Automatic operation with power tools
- Wet and dry extraction
- Work centre and Systainer transport
|Product Name||CTM 26 Dust Extractor|
|Power Consumption||Maximum 1200 W|
|Maximum Airflow||3,900 l/min|
|Maximum Vacuum||24,000 Pa|
|Filter Surface Area||6,318 cm2|
|Container/Filter Bag Capacity||26 L / 24 L|
|Dust Approval Rating||Dust Class M - medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust|
|Mains Cable||Rubber Insulated|
|Mains Cable Length||7.5 m|
|Dimensions - L x W x H||630 mm x 365 mm x 540 mm|