Festool CTM 36l M Class Dust Extractor
- Guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on-site or in the workshop.
- Compact and lightweight.
- clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power.
- Adjustable suction power.
- The switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required, and turn off when not.
- Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CTM 36 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
- Stay safe with smooth anti-static hose
- Bluetooth accessories available
Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)