TXS 18V Cordless Compact 2 Speed Drill Basic in Systainer
Light, compact and impressively strong. The 18-volt TXS 18 compact screwdriver is your ideal helper for the most varied everyday work.
The classic T shape ensures easy handling and a short distance from the workpiece. A number of attachments find solutions for the most difficult applications – perfect also for narrow spaces or corners.
Fast tool change is secured by the FastFix interface and the CENTROTEC system. Clever details like the bit holder, the light control and the lid compartment Systainer³ make the TXS 18 a compact powerhouse with practical special equipment.
- Impressive ergonomics and low weight for easy drilling and fastening.
- The compact, handy shape makes work easier, even in cramped spaces.
- Quick conversion to drilling, screwdriving, angular drilling and angular screwdriving without the need for tools thanks to the FastFix interface.
- Numerous attachments for a variety of applications. All attachments of the current 18 V screwdrivers are compatible with the CXS 18 and TXS 18.
- The depth stops and eccentric adapter also enable depth-limited screwdriving close to edges.
- Long life also thanks to brushless EC-TEC motor.
- Integrated magnetic bit holder.
- The work area is optimally lit by LED lighting that can be switched on (in conjunction with a Bluetooth® battery pack, can also be controlled via the Work App)
- For left-handed people, the Work App can be used to reverse the right-hand/left-hand selector switch such that the switch no longer causes disruption by protruding into the handle area during the main application – in clockwise rotation (only in combination with a Bluetooth® battery pack).
- Simply mobile: the TXS 18 comes in a handy Systainer³ and so can be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site
- 13 torque settings and torque switch-off for precision fastening.
- Robust belt clip that can be mounted on both sides.
- Furniture, fittings and kitchen assembly
- Installation of skirting boards, boxes, lamps, curtains
- Interior finishing
- Manufacture of façade panelling and patio decks
- Light and medium drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Drive screws into wood up to 6x240 mm
- Drilling in wood up to 35 mm with Forstner drill bits
With a length of 14 cm and a height of 22.4 cm (incl. 3.0 Ah battery), the TXS 18 is extremely compact.
Compactness combined with the compatibility of an 18 V battery. Ideally suited for all applications with up to 6 mm screws. All 18 volt lithium-ion battery packs fit on the TXS 18 (except for the Ergo battery pack).
The TXS 18 also performs impressively when working with Forstner drill bits up to 35 mm and screws up to 6x240 mm in softwood.
With the integrated LED light, you can work precisely even in dark corners – continuous lighting, afterglow or LED off can be controlled via the adjusting wheel. The brightness and duration of the afterglow can also be personalised via the Work App.
Not just always at your fingertips, but also keeps your hands free at the right moment: The belt clip can be positioned for right and left handed individuals.
The practical integrated bit holder provides space for multiple bits – magnetically secured against falling out.
For instantly changing between drilling, countersinking and screwdriving: The CENTROTEC tool chuck, which has proven itself since 2001, is a chuck and bit holder in one. For use with numerous CENTROTEC accessories. Even though it is half the size and weighs 80% less than a standard chuck: A real Festool invention with the usual Festool quality.
Owing to the smart FastFix interface, all attachments of the current 18 V screwdriver are compatible with the TXS 18. No other compact screwdriver has such varied possible uses!
The angle attachment is perfect for work around corners and reaching concealed screws at tight angles. Bits can also be inserted into the direct holder of the spindle in narrow spaces.
The chuck with a standard width of up to 10 mm is always included in the scope of delivery – for all tools with a cylindrical shaft. Tool-free mounting via the FastFix interface.
Also comfortable for overhead work thanks to perfect ergonomics and low weight.
A real powerhouse: with 18 V battery packs, the TXS 18 rises to all challenges. 13 available torque settings for controlled power.
1 x TXS 18V Cordless Compact 2 Speed Drill
FastFix 10 mm Compact Keyless Chuck
Systainer3 SYS 2 Medium 187mm x 396mm Storage Box