KSC 60 KAPEX 18V Cordless 216mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw 5.0Ah Energy Set & Stand
The new KAPEX KSC 60 cordless sliding compound mitre saws produce unbeatably precise cross cuts – in an enormous range of applications with mitre angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 47° on each side.
The twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision whichever setting is chosen: This makes every cut perfect, without wobbles or juddering. In conjunction with the dual battery system, the brushless EC-TEC motor provides virtually unlimited endurance and is enough for all typical applications for an entire day's work.
And finally, clever details such as the speed preselection, saw blades for every application, bevel, ergonomic underframe and chip collection bag create the conditions for ergonomic, healthy and highly professional work.
- Precise: Twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision
- Versatile: Mitre angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 47° on each side
- Long-lasting: The combination of the brushless EC-TEC motor and dual battery system delivers maximum power
- Mobile: Low weight, compact design, convenient handles
- Work appropriately for the material: With saw blades for every material and speed preselection for speed adapted to the material
- Low-dust work: Chip collection bag for dust-free work, even without a mobile dust extractor
- Easy: Bevel for producing interior and exterior angles
- Precise: LED spotlight for highlighting the cutting line and optimal visibility of the scribe mark
- Flexible: Extension table for the stable support of longer workpieces
- Clever: The additional feet increase the height of the work table on the KSC 60 to precisely match the height of the SYS 3 M 112 or SYS 1 Systainer
- Accurate cuts: Precise, clearly visible scale. Either use the locking positions for the pre-set angles or individually adjust an angle using the easy-to-use clamp
- Quite simple: The spindle stop enables the saw blade to be changed in next to no time
- Ideal for mobile use in assembly applications
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 60 mm
- Trimming strips, profiles and square timber up to 60 mm thick
- Precisely angled adjustment of skirting boards and cornices without calculations – in conjunction with the bevel
With ergonomically positioned carry handles and a practical immobiliser for transport. Also extremely compact due to the flush-mounted guide rods, and light in weight
You can't tell the difference – the combination of the brushless EC-TEC motor and dual battery system (2 x 18V) gives the KSC 60 the same impressive power as a corded tool, but with full mobility at the same time.
Dual ball-bearing mounting: Festool's twin sliding rails ensure smooth and reliable guidance of the saw blade for maximum precision – with no wobbling or juddering.
Thanks to the mitre angle of up to 60 degrees on both sides. The angle is set using the latch on the base, with quick selection of preset mitre angles using detents. Any other angle can be freely selected and set
Thanks to a bevel angle on both sides of up to 47 or 46 degrees. The angle is set using the easyto-access and easy-to-operate clamp together with the high precision angle scale
The LED transfers the sharply defined shadow of the saw blade onto the material, for a precise display of the cut line
The variable-width, pull-out extension table provides secure and precise support even for long workpieces.
With the cut depth limiter, you can also cut trenches quickly and precisely.
The SM-KS smart bevel makes it easy to quickly measure internal and external angles and then transfer the measurement accurately to the saw.
The additional feet raise the work table of the KSC 60 exactly to the height of a Systainer SYS 3 M 112 or SYSTAINER SYS 1. This means the latter can also be used as a workbench for reliable support of long workpieces. Additional working surface
For less dusty work even without a dust extractor, the dust catcher catches the dust directly where it is produced.
Switch and grip are positioned centrally – for equally comfortable operation with the right hand or the left.
1 x KSC 60 KAPEX 18V Cordless 216mm
Universal Saw Blade 216mm x 2.3mm x 30mm 36t
FSZ 120 Clamp
LED Spot Light
Adjustable Angle Bevel
Dust Catcher Bag for KSC 60
SYS 18V Energy Set 2 x 5.0Ah TCL6 Duo in Systainer
Mobile Trolley & Trimming Attachments for KS 60 KAPEX
Hex Key, WAF 6