TS 60K 168mm Plunge Cut Saw in Systainer with 1400mm Rail
Festool plunge-cut saws have been setting the standard for saws for decades. The TS 60 K is redefining this yet again. In the blink of an eye, the unique KickbackStop protects your workpiece and minimises the risk of injury. Perfectly coordinated with the entire Festool saw system and with a cutting depth of 60 mm.
The most versatile saw of its kind guarantees you premium work results. Of course, this is also the case for mitre cuts and solid worktops.
The TS 60 K now offers the unrivalled opportunity to combine it with the cross-cutting guide rail. In just a few steps, this produces a portable and easy-to-use compound mitre saw system for accurate angle cutting.
Thanks to the latest-generation brushless EC-TEC motor, the compact plunge-cut saw is extremely robust and powerful. It saws like a hot knife through butter, combining precision, flexibility and the highest cutting quality – whilst also offering enhanced safety. The TS 60 K: Worlds apart.
- Safer: The unique KickbackStop reduces the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Dive deeper: Greater cutting depth, at the same size and weight as the TS 55 F
- Versatile: Option to combine with the tried-and-tested guide rails and now with the FSK cross-cutting guide rails too
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures work progresses quickly whilst requiring less effort
- Precise: Simple, precise and repeatable mitre cuts can be achieved by setting mitre angles from -1° to 47°
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop and sophisticated design make it extremely easy to change the saw blade
- Best orientation: A transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the saw blade
- Precise plunge cuts in materials up to 60 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Cutting chipboard to size (chipboard, veneered and plastic-coated panels)
- Cross cuts with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail (floor panels, slats, boards)
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
For more information on saw blades, applications, and compatible tools, see our guide to saw blades and how to get perfect cutting results.
The integrated KickbackStop reduces the risk of injury and damage to the workpiece caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece. Once the saw has been triggered, it is ready for use straight away without replacements or additional costs.
The plunge-cut saw enables precise cuts at cutting depths of up to 60 mm in a compact design. The TS 60 K offers a greater cutting depth, at the same size and weight as the TS 55 F. Even for mitre cuts of 45°, materials of up to 40 mm can be cut with the guide rail.
The TS 60 K plunge-cut saw can also be combined with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail, for a portable system enabling quick and accurate cross cuts to be made. Together with the tried-and-tested guide rails, the TS 60 K can offer maximum flexibility of use.
The brushless EC-TEC motor makes the TS 60 K virtually maintenance-free and extremely powerful. In combination with the thin kerf saw blades, the high-speed 6800 rpm brushless EC-TEC motor ensures work progresses quickly whilst requiring less effort.
The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw swivels. The result is precise, every time. Thanks to the metal swivelling segment, the required mitre angle of -1° to 47° can be easily and precisely set from the front, ensuring repeat accuracy.
The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade. The compact, sophisticated design means the saw can be set down on its side, which simplifies changing of the saw blade. Thanks to the form-fit connection, nothing gets caught in the clamping flange during saw blade replacement either.
The transparent sliding viewing window and the additional markings for the starting and end point, now also on the right, provide a good view of the saw blade.
The improved accuracy of the cutting depth setting, with a dual indicator and fine adjustment guarantees exact setting. Improved handling and parallax-free reading come as standard.
The Festool dust extraction system is well designed, right down to the smallest detail. Improved extraction with the Cleantec system sleeve and a viewing window which can be lowered make virtually dust-free working a reality.
With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail, it is even possible to saw on both sides without virtually any splinters.
Combined with our guide rails, a wide range of saw blades, the adapted extraction system, saw table, angle stop and splinter guard, we offer a top-class sawing system.
The slimline housing allows users to make cuts up to the edges and in close proximity to the wall (12 mm).
Our fitted control electronics enable temperature monitoring, a quick-acting brake and speed control for optimum adaptation to the material.
The KickbackStop can be manually deactivated, for example when working without a guide rail on uneven material. The advantage: The KickbackStop is automatically reactivated the next time the saw is switched on.
TS 60K 168mm Plunge Cut Saw in Systainer
FS 1400 Guide Rail
Fine Tooth 168 mm Saw Blade
Systainer³ SYS 4 M 337
WAF 5 Hex Key