Metabo Drill 1300 W - BEV 1300-2
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum performance even in anti-clockwise operation, e.g. for the removal of stubborn screws
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Thumbwheel for speed preselection
- Two-speed gearbox
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Cable-protecting ball joint for optimal freedom of motion when working
- Wear Indication for Carbon Brush
Rated input power 1300 W
Output power 730 W
Drill Ø steel 16 / 10 mm // 5/8 / 3/8 "
Drill-Ø soft wood 40 / 25 mm // 1 9/16 / 1 "
No-load speed 0 - 1100 / 0 - 3100 rpm
Revolutions at rated load 1100 / 3100 rpm
Maximum torque 44 / 16 Nm // 390 / 142 in-lbs
Collar diameter 43 mm / 1 11/16 "
Chuck capacity 1.5 - 13 mm // 0.059 - 0.512 "
Drill spindle with hexagonal recess 6.35 mm / 1/4 "
Drill spindle thread 1/2 " - 20 UNF
Weight (without power cable) 2.7 kg / 6 lbs
Cable length 4 m / 13 ft
Drilling in metal 4.2 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 84 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 95 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Geared chuck
- Chuck key
- Side handle