Metabo Drill 750 W, High Torque - BE 75-16
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum performance even in anti-clockwise operation, e.g. for the removal of stubborn screws
- Vario (V)-Electronics for working at customised speeds to suit various application materials
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Suitable for powerful drilling of larger diameters and for stirring thick, liquid-like materials
Rated input power 750 W
Output power 470 W
Drill Ø steel 16 mm / 5/8 "
Drill-Ø soft wood 50 mm / 2 "
No-load speed 0 - 660 rpm
Revolutions at rated load 350 rpm
Maximum torque 75 Nm / 664 in-lbs
Collar diameter 43 mm / 1 11/16 "
Chuck capacity 1.5 - 13 mm // 1/16 - 1/2 "
Drill spindle with hexagonal recess 6.35 mm / 1/4 "
Drill spindle thread 1/2 " - 20 UNF
Weight (without power cable) 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs
Cable length 2.5 m / 8 ft
Drilling in metal 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 81 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 92 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Geared chuck
- Chuck key
- long side handle