Metabo Magnetic Core Drill 1000 W - MAG 32
- Large stroke, therefore suitable for use of core drills, spiral drills and countersinks
- Magnetic base with high holding power permits working on vertical surfaces and overhead
- Robust Metabo marathon motor with internal wiring for long service life
- Integrated coolant container for easy to dose internal cooling of the core drill
- Bright LED light for easy alignment in poor light conditions
- Swarf protection can be fixed without tools and protects the user from metal shavings and tool contact
- Protective circuit starts motor only if the magnet is activated
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Lockable slide for comfortable tool change
- Handle for easy carrying and lifting
- Resistant mains cable (5 m) with rubber shroud
Rated input power 1000 W
Output power 520 W
Max. drill-Ø with core drill 32 mm / 1 1/4 "
Max. drill-Ø with spiral drill 13 mm / 1/2 "
Maximum drilling depth 50 mm / 2 "
No-load speed 700 rpm
Revolutions at rated load 450 rpm
Bit retainer Weldon shaft 19 mm (3/4")
Weight 11.9 kg / 26.2 lbs
Cable length 5 m / 16 ft
Torque 50 Nm / 443 in-lbs
Max. depth of feed 160 mm / 6 5/16 "
Max. magnetic holding force 12250 N
Dimensions of the magnet base 90 x 189 mm / 3 9/16 x 7 1/2 "
Height carriage lowest position 343 mm / 13 1/2 "
Height carriage topmost position 490 mm / 19 9/32 "
Drilling in metal 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 85 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 98 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Ejector pin 75 mm
- Safety strap
- Hexagon socket wrench SW 4
- Swarf protection guard
- Transport case