Metabo Magnetic Core Drill 1200 W 2 Speed Gear Box - MAG 50
- Large stroke, therefore suitable for use of core drills, spiral drills and countersinks
- Magnetic base with high holding power permits working on vertical surfaces and overhead
- Robust Metabo marathon motor with internal wiring for long service life
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation with thread cutter
- Durable two-speed gearbox with oil bath lubrication for ideal speeds
- Integrated coolant container for easy to dose internal cooling of the core drill
- Bright LED light for easy alignment in poor light conditions
- Swarf protection can be fixed without tools and protects the user from metal shavings and tool contact
- Protective circuit starts motor only if the magnet is activated
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Lockable slide for comfortable tool change
- Handle for easy carrying and lifting
- Resistant mains cable (5 m) with rubber shroud
Rated input power 1200 W
Output power 620 W
Max. drill-Ø with core drill 50 mm / 2 "
Max. drill-Ø with spiral drill 20 mm / 3/4 "
Maximum drilling depth 50 mm / 2 "
Thread cutting M 16
No-load speed 100 - 250 / 200 - 450 rpm
Revolutions at rated load 250 / 450 rpm
Bit retainer Morse taper MK 2 / Weldon shaft 19 mm (3/4")
Weight 12.7 kg / 28 lbs
Cable length 5 m / 16 ft
Torque 90 / 50 Nm // 797 / 443 in-lbs
Max. depth of feed 160 mm / 6 5/16 "
Max. magnetic holding force 12250 N
Dimensions of the magnet base 90 x 190 mm / 3 9/16 x 7 1/2 "
Height carriage lowest position 457 mm / 18 "
Height carriage topmost position 610 mm / 24 "
Drilling in metal 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 79 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 92 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Industrial holder for Weldon shank 19 mm
- Ejector pins 75 and 100 mm
- MK 2 drift key
- Safety strap
- Hexagon socket wrench SW 5
- Swarf protection guard
- Transport case