Metabo 18 V Ø165 mm Metal Circular Saw - MKS 18 LTX 58
- Powerful cordless metal cutting circular saw with chip collection box for cold sawing of metals. Compatible with guide rails.
- Fast and precise cutting of tubes, profiles, channels, metal grids and sheets, free from sparks and burrs.
- With chip collection box for a clean working environment
- Robust saw with guard made from die-cast aluminium and stainless steel base plate
- Lower weight and compact, ergonomic design
- Viewing window in the guard for precise cutting guidance
- Cutting depth control, steplessly adjustable and without tools according to mm and inch scale
- Comfortable saw blade change with spindle lock
- Fast brake for highest safety with quick saw blade stop (< 1 sek)
- Precise straight cuts of metal grids, steel and profile sheets thanks to guide rail (accessory)
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
Battery voltage 18 V
Adjustable cutting depth 0 - 58 mm // 0 - 2.28 "
Maximum cutting depth at 90° 58 mm / 2.28 "
Saw blade Ø x bore 165 x 20 mm / 6 1/2 x 5/8 "
Max. cutting speed 31 m/s / 102 ft/min
Weight (including battery pack) 3.7 kg / 8.3 lbs
Sawing chipboards 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 97 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 108 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Carbide circular saw blade for metal (40 teeth)
- Parallel guide / rip fence
- Hexagonal wrench
- Guide rail adapter
- MetaLoc case insert
- without battery pack, without charger