Metabo 18 V Jigsaw - D Handle STAB 18 LTX 100
- Precise and material-matched sawing due to the variable stroke rate, pendulum stroke and low-lying saw blade guidance with spring support
- Metabo "Quick" for changing saw blades without tools and with automatic ejection
- Top handle with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Selectable shaving blower function ensures free view of cutting line
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
Battery voltage 18 V
Cutting depth wood 100 mm / 4 "
Cutting depth NF metal 25 mm / 1 "
Cutting depth sheet steel 10 mm / 3/8 "
Swivel range from / to:- 45 / + 45 °
Pendulum stroke levels 4
Strokes in idle 0 - 2800 rpm
Weight (including battery pack) 2.6 kg / 5.8 lbs
Sawing wood 9.8 m/s²
Sawing metal 6.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 84 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 95 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Extraction nozzle
- Protective glass
- Chip guard plate
- Hexagonal wrench
- MetaLoc case insert
- without battery pack, without charger