Metabo KS 66 FS Circular Saw
- Robust circular saw can be used directly on guide rails from Metabo and other manufacturers for precise, long cuts
- Fast, precise cross cuts thanks to easy coupling with a Metabo cross cutting rail
- Light guide plate made from die cast aluminium
- Grip area with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for precise sawing after initial cut
- 0° position re-adjustable for highest cutting precision
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Controllable chip ejection by means of rotating extraction nozzle
- Precision guide rail available as accessory
Rated input power 1500 W
Output power 840 W
Maximum cutting depth at 90° 66 mm / 2 5/8 "
Maximum cutting depth at 45° 47 mm / 1 7/8 "
Max. cutting depth with guide rail 61 mm / 2 13/32 "
Saw blade Ø x bore 190 x 30 mm // 7 1/2 x 1 3/16 "
Swivel range from / to: 0 / + 47 °
No-load speed 5000 rpm
Revolutions at rated load 3800 rpm
Max. cutting speed 50 m/s
Weight (without power cable) 4.9 kg / 10.8 lbs
Cable length 4 m / 13 ft
Sound pressure level 95 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 106 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- Carbide circular saw blade (24 teeth)
- Parallel guide
- Hexagonal wrench