SCV 18 LTX BL 1.6 Cordless metal shears
- Very handy and manoeuvrable cordless sheet-metal shears for burr-free cutting of sheet metal on site
- Maximum cornering ability, for comfortable cutting of narrow radii from 15 mm
- Faster working, thanks to the efficient brushless motor
- Infinitely adjustable cutting speed for individual customisation to the given material and task at hand
- Comfortable handling thanks to low weight, slim grip area and switch located on the top
- Blade spacing can be flexibly adjusted to different sheet thicknesses
- Economical four-way reversible blade, with the highest cut quality
- Maximum safety in every cutting direction, thanks to large hand guard
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
Type of battery pack LiHD
Battery voltage 18 V
Max. sheet thickness for steel: 400 N/mm² 1.6 mm / 0.0629 "
Max. sheet thickness for steel: 600 N/mm 21.2 mm / 0.0472 "
Max. sheet thickness for steel: 800 N/mm 20.7 mm / 0.0275 "
Max. sheet thickness for aluminium: 250 N/mm 22 mm / 0.0787 "
Strokes in idle 1350 - 4840 rpm
Cutting speed 7 m/min / 275 inch/min
Starting hole diameter 27 mm / 1.0629 "
Smallest curve radius 15 mm / 0.5905 "
Weight (including battery pack) 1.9 kg
Cutting of sheets 7.6 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 74 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 85 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)