Metabo Metal Bevelling Tool 1600 W - KFM 16-15 F
- Metal bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 15 mm for weld seam preparation
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of the chamfer angle directly via the guide plates
- Universal milling head with three carbide indexable inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled working by virtue of large-scale guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy preparation of weld seams
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance, adjustable without the need for tools
- Metabo Marathon-motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection of the user by virtue of lateral plates for conveying the chips
No-load speed 12000 rpm
Rated input power 1600 W
Output power 900 W
Type of edges Chamfer
Max. chamfer width 45° 21 mm / 13/16 "
Max. chamfer height at 45° 15 mm / 19/32 "
Grading of cutting depth setting 0.1 mm / 0.00394 "
Curves smallest outer Ø 100 mm / 3 15/16 "
Weight (without power cable) 6.9 kg / 15.2 lbs
Cable length 4 m / 157 1/2 "
Sound pressure level 93 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 104 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
- 3 Carbide indexable inserts Universal
- Stop roller
- Screwdriver Torx 15
- Screwdriver SW 4 with T-handle
- Open-jawed spanner SW 10
- Metal carry case