Metabo Electromagnetic Drill Stand (Suit B32/3)- M 100
- Magnet base with high holding power for safe operation
- Also suitable, when used in conjunction with the safety chain supplied, for working on vertical, sloping, or overhead surfaces
- Vertical feed driven by rack and pinion
- In order to position the tip of the drill bit that is fitted in the drill exactly over the punch mark on the material to be drilled, the upper part of the magnetic drill stand can be swivelled and moved sideways
- Power socket on the drill stand for connecting the drill directly
- The drill fitted to the drill stand cannot be started until the drill stand itself has been switched on
- Adjustable support to back up the stand against the high reacting forces that arise when drilling
- Graduated collar indicating the depth to which the hole is drilled
- Can be complemented with the drill B 32/3 to a magnetic drill unit with max. drill diameter 100 mm (with core hole drill).
Aperture 65 mm
Depth of feed 260 mm / 10 1/4 "
Maximum height 650 mm / 25 19/32 "
Magnetic force (maximum) 18000 N / 1631.4 lbs
Dimensions magnet base 110 x 220 mm / 4 5/16 x 8 21/32 "
Weight 22 kg
- Safety chain
- Fastening screw G 3/4"
- Offset screwdriver SW5 and SW 8
- Sheet steel case