Makita 18Vx2 300mm BRUSHLESS Top Handle Chainsaw
- Brushless motor - powerful brushless motor produces more power and longer runtimes than brushed mot
- XPT - for use in outdoor applications, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced protecting the circuitry
- Torque Boost Mode - used for cutting thicker material, the torque will increase to 50% more cutting efficiency
- Metal spike bumper - firmly grips the workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier
- Automatic chain lubrication - the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments based on whether they are cutting hard or softwood
- Captive nut - eliminates losing the nut when replacing the guide bar
- Climbing Ring - allows the chainsaw to be connected to an arborist’s harness
|Voltage||18 V x 2|
|Guide bar length||300 mm (12")|
|Saw chain - Type||90 PX|
|Saw chain - Gauge||1.1 mm / 0.043"|
|Saw chain - Pitch||3/8"|
|Chain speed||1200 m/min|
|Oil tank capacity||2000 ml|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|